One too many drive thru runs for a quick fix, one too many late nights binging Netflix, and one too many reasons to stress. You're only human!
All of this can wreak havoc on your once glowing skin, but don't worry - we've got the answer to take your skin from lackluster to luminous. And the best bit? You don't even need to leave your home - you've got everything you need for our DIY Coffee Scrub right there in your pantry.
Say adios to bad skin!
YOU WILL NEED:
1. Combine the coffee and brown sugar in jar of your choice. Handy hint: Use a jar that can close, so that you can save any leftover scrub for later.
2. If you’ve got some, add the coconut oil - this will help to add moisture and shine to your skin.
3. Using your fingers, apply a tablespoon to your face, your body, anywhere you’d like to exfoliate and glow!
4. After 10 minutes, remove the scrub with a damp, warm towel.
5. Finish with your choice of moisturiser, and say hello to your new glowing skin!
Prior to application, we recommend a patch test first, to make sure that your skin loves this scrub as much as ours does.
This scrub is a gentle exfoliant, and is safe for daily usage. When stored in a cool, dry place (such as your pantry!) it will keep for up to a month.
Whipped up this recipe already? We'd love to see! Tag us in your posts @podandparcel #podandparcel